Saturday 15 November 2014

AW Trends: All About: Glitter.


Glamour Dec 2014 Glitter Sequin Jacket by Ashish


My lovelies, I am feeling sparkly lately. Maybe it's the Christmas cheer, maybe it's just because I am fabulous, but something has me feeling like Tinkerbell sprinkled her fairy dust on me & I love it. What's even better? The fashion industry is feeling it too, as designers get on board with glamorous, no apologies glitter ensembles. My favourite? Ashish, who has wowed me with a glamorous take on the casual denim casuals. Always one for embellishment, this season no punches are spared with this full impact show stopping collection.

Now I know glitter may not be for all, but I think that everyone can enjoy adding a little sparkle to their day. So I have compiled a list of how to work the glitter trend for the not so brave, the brave and the bravest. First, the bravest.

The Bravest:

Shimmer sway into the day with this fabulous glitter collection by Ashish

You can either work full glitter, head to toe like the runway looks below or pick an item to work into your wardrobe and cool it down with a cotton tee & complimenting accessories.








2. For the Brave: Try glitter eyelids.
The great thing about glitter eye shadow's is you can scale it up or down depending on your resolve. Pick a colour that compliments your skin tone, I am particularly a fan of coral bronzes, and of course gold flatters most skin tones. This season is the season to sparkle, so go on, give it a go. 
Close your eyes and reflect the sun. The best glitter eye shadows: Here






For the not so brave conservatives: Glitter Nail Polish.


I was thrilled out of my mind to see this new Essie Lux Effects Glitter nail polish. I'm off to get the gold one now. Glitter nails are a great way to work some optimistic shimmer into your day. The collection has 6 shades. So go nuts.




SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig