Saturday 8 November 2014

Video Tutorial: Mock 20s Finger Waves, How To Fix Messed A Up Fringe

Me with Anna from www.Princess-Anna-Anastasia.Blogspot.com


I often find myself getting hair envy, this coupled with my impulsive nature has often caused problematic hair tragedies. Over the years, I have had my fair share of wtf did I do this hair moments, and over the years I have come up with various ways to ride the storm. The latest instalment in my hair horrors, was this short straight fringe which I cut, and almost instantly wished I didn't. Why? You'll see why, when you watch the video (it's quite funny). You will also see how to fix it like a G by riding the storm with some mock finger waves for a 20s vintage chic look.



Beauty Tutorial : How to fix your messed up fringe/bangs : Mock Finger Waves


SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig