Monday 17 November 2014

#OOTD Get the Look Chelsea Casuals

Sometimes I just like to surround myself with pretty things and force myself on a walk. No where ticks those boxes more than Chelsea. With ridiculous transport links to the rest of London, it is pleasantly secluded, and forces one to walk in order to enjoy. Up for the challenge my main chick Princess-Anna-Anastasia and I headed Sloane Square for a walk down Kings Road. The the road was dressed in its Christmas best, sparkly, glistening and charming. Sometimes its a good idea to surround yourself in beauty. So pick up a coffee, grab an old friend & get lost in a new part of town. See how to get the look below.

Boots: ALDO, Jacket and Scarf Zara, Bag, River Island, Henley, H&M

Get The look:


Woollen Blazer, Zara- £69.99
Jeans, Jack Wills, £49.50
Boots Dune, £149
Accessorize Scarf: £25
H&M Basics Top
Satchel Friends of Leather, £65
SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig