Monday 3 November 2014

#OOTD Sunday Showers

Yesterday was rainy, wet, cold and gross, but I was determined to brave it anyway- but not alone. I sought comfort from my wardrobe, and it answered. For my hair, which I was not in the mood to fuss with, I wore this wide brimmed wool hat ( I am telling you they are a Godsend for bad hair days). The hat also worked in lieu of an umbrella- so all around win win.

For the jacket I chose my oversized grey woollen jacket with large lapels for a cool, laid back yet tailored look. Next a fluffy black jumper and black skinnys, finished off with aubergine ankle boots with a cool cow hair effect. I love them. They are from Clarks too so they are all day walk around comfy. Accessories, kept simple with silver earring and chain & necklace from Accessorize.

The best things to invest in this winter, are a few decent statement coats, and a few statement hats. Once you have these, you can smugly hide under your fashionable shield, get dressed quickly and just look ace.

Hat H&M, £14.99
Coat, Zara £29.99
Jumper, H&M £14.99
Jeans Dorothy Perkins, £19.99
Shoes Clarks- Aprox £49.99


SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig