Tuesday 25 November 2014

Give Presence Lulu Lemon Campaign

Anything that can make me take a retrospective look within I welcome. These days with so many distractions and things to do, I honestly feel like I have emotional ADHD. And is it any wonder? With Facebook in your palm, and Instagram at the tip of your finger there is a whole world of things begging your attention and your emotional engagement. Stimulating headlines and convicting images, how can the simple intimate moments of just spending time with family and loved ones compete with the buzz of what's online.




 For me it has become drastic. I actually never switch off and as a result, never actually plug in. Today I came across this powerful video by LuLu Lemon, which compels us to give presence. It challenges us to show up, emotionally and spiritually in our engagements with friends and family. You only get one life that you can be sure of. Isn't it time you showed up for the thinks that matter? This is an especially powerful message for the holiday season. This Christmas instead of focusing on giving replaceable presents, why not give the irreplaceable gift of your presence? Share the message of love.

Link To Video & to Share
SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig