Monday 17 November 2014

A Charmed Christmas: What to Buy Her Gift Guide.

So I am writing this mainly for my fiance who I have been mercilessly hinting at for years that I would like a charm bracelet. However, as subtle 'mentioning' doesn't seem to have done me any good, I have decided to come straight out there and write this.

I have always wanted a charm bracelet for Christmas. In my opinion the make the perfect aret gift, for the giver and the receiver (hear me out). True, they may be a pricey initial instalment, but like anything worth having, they will be cherished for life- also once you buy the bracelet, the whole 'what do I get her this year' issue evaporates, as year after year you now have a gifting fail safe.

They really are the best gifts ever- so for all you men who short circit when faced with too many options, I have decided to help you by breaking it down... And ladies, If you have someone who you've been hinting at, just leave this post open on every electronic device they own ;).

1. Tiffany's

A classic, a staple and top on every girls wish list is a Tiffany's charm bracelet.



The Classic Heart Tag Charm Bracelet: £245
Charms range start at £65 and go way past that to £1000 + see charms here

Links London

Have a great range of bracelets- from chunky to deliacate to match the personality of the wearer. They are also very reasonable priced, with charms starting from £35

Bracelet 1: £140
Bracelet 2: Aurora Link Braclet
Charms range from £35 to around £250

Thomas Sabo- My star pick (hint hint)

Another affordable gem is Thomas Sabo. Join the Charm club, and you wont regret it, with charms starting from £21.00 this is a fun option you can layer & layer for maximum impact, or interchange charms depending on your mood.




Bracelet 1: £35.00, buy bracelet, get one charm for free.
Bracelet 2: £115
Charms


SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig