Wednesday 8 October 2014

Get the Look, Celebrity inspired Fall/ Autumn what to wear.

I know its hard, but as the north wind grips round my neck as I write this, I think it is time to admit that Summer is over. So pack away your flip flops & brace yourself for the Celebrity best dressed, get the look fall edition. 

I love an A line skirt for that retro girl in the city breakfast at tiffany's feeling. It is just one of those staples a girl wont regret in her wardrobe. It can be teamed with a blouse for a look similar to Victoria Beckham here, or also goes well with a crop top.



Abigail Spencer wears my favourite colour of the season, mustard and pairs it expertly with a red lip.
Abigail's dress is from Michael Kors. I love Zaras cross over version with 3/4 length sleeves. The look can be dressed up with court shoes like Abigail, or dressed down for a chill laid back chic by wearing ankle boots like our lovely model here :)




Victoria Beckham puts together this effortlessly chic practical & warm street look. 



Shoes: Dune
Jeans: Net-a-Porter
Sunglasses: Raybans
Jacket: Zara
Olivia Wilde laid back look 





You can save or splurge to get this look.
Splurge: Jumpsuit Isabella Marant, £410 Net-a-porter, 
Nike's: Ebay
Save: Jumpsuit Asos
Shoes: DUNE




SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig