Wednesday 13 February 2013

Grammy Fashion Crimes: The tea pot, Lochness Monster & Mighty Zorro

Ok, so for the most part I was impressed with the style at the Grammy's - but sometimes focusing on the right gets boring- here is my little dig at the fashion misses at the Grammys.

I'm a little tea pot, the Lochness monster and the Mighty Zorro all made an appearance at the grammys.

Adele " The tea pot"
Adele- Ok I know " she looks like she is wearing a tea cosy" is the typical auto quip to this picture- but really it has to be said. This is a crime against Adele. The 21 year old star looks positively matronly in this fussy frock. The high neck line and cut paired with her haircut give of a farmers wife look. Dont get me wrong I love Valentino- but I do not love this look, not for Adele.

Florence Welch AKA the Lochness monster


Ok I know she is known to be out there , and yes I do love green with pale skin and gorgeous red hair, but preambles aside the shiny green fabric and tacky slit up the leg make this gown out of this world- & not in a good way. 


Janelle Monae  AKA the mighty Zorro

an over styled Janelle Monae takes the tuxedo look too far and the result is that this look is wearing her. I see what she is trying to do, but this is coming across costume like to me.

Still we are all allowed to get it wrong once in a while.... 

Love 

Lois Aymes Wilson

L A W on L I F E



SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig