Wednesday 20 February 2013

The IT List : Gold, Felder Felder, Chanel and the East



I have been coming across a number of things I simply must share , so I am starting a tradition.  The It List.a compilation of all the random things in the week I see & love.

The It
I.
GOLD

Vogue Italia highlighted the comeback of gold & just had to re-blog. Gold is back- so all you fools who sold yours for cash, you can cry now, pay later. I love gold- when it is done right. Gold compliments my skin tone, and since summer is coming soon (I was promised) , it will suit all the tans that will no doubt follow.




Vogue  Italia  Trend list

 It's no surprise that the Italians who have a heritage for opulent glamour are starting the campaign for the re election of gold. They have got my vote :)
 Something to keep you holding on till the sun shines: these gorgeous D&G sunglasses.



























Jason Wu revives Saturday Night Fever for the 21 st Century whilst Balmain revives the regallity of east and west.

The It
II.
Felder Felder AW 13 at LFW

Sensational sisters Annette and Daniella Felder exploited what I love most about Autumn : the opportunity to experiment with textures, and colour whilst layering up against seasons changes. Inspired by the 70s, Felder Felder re-visited an era rich with texture, opulence, attitude and colour , and gave it a millennium makeover utilizing new fabrics to create  visually stunning combinations.

Velvet & Latex











The IT 
 III.
Chanel Lego Bag


Rumoured the 'IT bag' of 2013, Chanel's Lego Bag had to make it onto my it list. Now, I am not one to break the bank for a hand bag, but even I want this...so I guess I better bust out my old Lego set and get to work... :)


IT List 

 VI.
The STYLIST : Asia Edition

Asian Supermodel Miao Bin Si introduces herself to London with a stunning editorial for The Stylist. 

 I love to see Asian models in western media, in fact I love to see a healthy variety of multicultural  beauty represented in the fashion industry. With the dawn of the Chinese new year came a record amount of Asian models on the runway of LFW :This shoot celebrates progress for representing diversity in fashion.

Enjoy visual & cultural benefits by loving thy (global) neighbors...








And my own personal IT ... Classic inspired beauty- 



THE IT LIST 
by

 LAW

Lois Aymes Wilson


xxx



SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig