Friday 30 October 2015

Lust List: 3 Stunning Lip Colours From Avon



Following the Avon Beauty Bus I discovered these three amazing lip colour shades that I simply must share.

First up is this stunning shocking pink called Magenta Flash. I am seriously not one for bright pink lipstick usually as I don't think it suits me, however this shade is lovely.  Bright with rich undertones, it is the perfect way to add a pop of colour to a nude makeup look and love your lips with a bold shade. I think this tone would suit most skin types and is a great stocking filler idea for Christmas. You can buy online at www.AvonShop.co.uk






Next from the upcoming Matte collection  are two colours I can't choose between. Since I have had these colours I have literally been alternating them both every other day.

The matte one is called All Natural, and I love purely because I am shocked to have found a nude shade that actually easily suits my skin tone. As my lips are large but not defined, I line with my Mac Spice lipliner and the two work together so beautifully. This colour is perfect for if you do not have large lips but would like to get that Jenner pout. This matte colour will be available in early 2016.

Finally we have this gorgeous shade for colder months from the matte collection. Named superb wine, this rich colour compliments nude makeup beautifully. 

Avon offers a great range of colours which double up as the perfect stocking fillers for a beauty lover like myself (hint hint family). If you would like to shop their collection for Christmas see here   http://avonshop.co.uk/beauty/c/make-up/lips.html x 


SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig