Saturday 2 January 2016

Packing for Paradise

After spending Christmas in beautiful yet brutally cold Ireland, I truly do feel like I have well and truly earned this upcoming trip to Barbados. There is nothing like a little winter break to get the new year on to a winners track. Packing for paradise is so easy- I am literally traveling with hand luggage- in my small carry on bag- these are my loves:

1. Lace Bralette and Knickers from Ann Summers.

Why I am packing it : Great for wearing under shirts and crop tops, bralettes offer that sexy freedom that a conventional bra just can't. This beautiful crochet bralette set is everything. Black, chic and minimal is is the perfect light weight addition to a holiday wardrobe and also goes beautifully under a slip dress.

Wila Bralet, £16 Shop Here:

http://www.annsummers.com/erotic/erotic-shop-by-category/erotic-shop-by-category-peephole-and-open-bras/willa-bra/WILLA-BRA.html?dwvar_WILLA-BRA_size=191&dwvar_WILLA-BRA_color=006#start=9



2. Juicy Couture Perfume.

Why: This perfume has a story on how it came to me. I was getting my eyebrows treaded and noticed the lady who was threading me had the most beautiful scent. I asked her what it was and to my suprise its Juicy Couture Perfume. Light, sweet and fresh it is the perfect Island Girl fragrance.

3, Glamour Magazine

Why: This issue is a great one. With cover girl Daisy Ridley and amazing style inspiration it will give me some great flight entertainment.

4. Charbonnet et Walker Pink Champagne Truffles

Why: Do you have to ask?
SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig