Monday 1 December 2014

Party Shoes Wishlist

This season, as you prepare to go to the ball: Don't forget your magical slippers...

Tim Walker Shoots Kate Moss for Vogue.




Happy first of December my lovelies! It is officially party season. I have taken it upon myself to become your holiday fashionable fairy Godmother, after all if you are going to tear up the dance floor, make a move on that guy in the office and look fabulous, you going to need some help.

Today I have decided to write all about shoes.  The reason I have chosen to kick of my holiday fashion guide with shoes, (not that decision needs justifying -who doesn't love shoes) is because, like my mum says, "You can't go wrong with good shoes and good hair". Shoes are so important to making the outfit outstanding, and offer the opportunity to go nuts with glitter, print and colour. 

Save or Splurge, get yourself some stunning shoes and get to strutting show stopping this season:

Spend: 

Treat yourself spend:


Treat your wallet save:

Left to Right:



SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig