Sunday 7 February 2016

Weekend Chill.




There is nothing like the sound of St Pauls bells on a crisp Sunday morning. After staying in the city for a quick indulgent city break, Kieran and I took to the east London Streets to enjoy the sun. Even if it did come with ice cold gale winds. Not taking any chances with the cold I went the whole 9 yards and just piled on those layers. I think I did a good job of remaining stylish, I wore cashmere fur lined cape as a scarf, because a regular scarf just wouldn't do and I didn't want to wear the cape under my jacket as it just makes me look fat. Wearing oversized capes as scarves is s good way to get a new fresh look and add an extra layer of warmth. I also wore my vintage fur hat for £40 second hand this is one of the best items I have brought, from Canada to Ireland to the UK this hat has kept me warm through so many winters. Both items were purchased from iconic London markets, the cape from portobello and the hat from a vintage shop in Camden market which sells a range of 2nd hand fur.




SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig