Saturday 20 June 2015

Loves & Finds : Joy 2 Piece Crop Top and Skirt Set


I fell in love with this twin set from Joy. I happen to live a stones throw away from Joy, and on my hunt for a wedding outfit, they were my first stop. I loved this set straight away, but obviously you can't buy the first thing you see, I had not even got to Central London yet. So I waved it goodbye and headed to all the top spots but you know what? After a day of trawling the best London has to offer, this was the best I found. I love the fact it is 2 in 1. Weddings are so expensive and who wants to buy a frilly frock thats too fancy to wear again. With this 50s style piece I was able to re work the separates to pair with separate outfits (which I did in Paris later, see pics below). The other thing I loved about this piece is that it is figure flattering to my hour glass shape. The crop shows off my waist while the skirt hides my belly. R E S U L T.

Another great thing is that this set is STILL available at Joy and on sale :D !!! Shop here 


SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig