Tuesday 15 September 2015

Loves and Finds: Olivia Von Halle Sleepwear


This is an ode to pyjamas, real pyjama's I mean.  Not oversized t-shirts or your old school gym kit. I am talking real stylish, silky, luxurious pyjamas. Night suits they should be called, for those who like to powerdress from board room to bedroom. Speaking of style champions of sleepwear, who better to than British designer Oliva Von Halle. A favourite of Harpers Bazaar and Vogue, her eclectic prints, bold colours and tailored pj's are number one on my Autumn wishlist.

After all, with the days turning a little more gloomy, nothing makes me smile more than the thought of a good September issue, a cup of Baileys Irish cream coffee and luxury silk on my skin.

You can buy Oliva Von Halle at Net-A-Porter 








A favourite from the new Zodiac collection, these adorable illustrated silk satin eye masks! 


SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig