Thursday 22 January 2015

Ootd Throw Back Thursday


3 weeks into the new year and two of those weeks have been spent wrapped up in bed fighting off the plague. I had such better plans for 2015. The first day I recovered enough to don heels you know what I did ? Hobbled my ass down to Zara to see the last of those sales. I picked myself up this jacket for £49.99 and the necklace for £7.99. Here is a tip for sales - to avoid going nuts buying things you don't really want or need - always remember you will never regret a coat- it can be accessorised several different ways and can easily dress up a plain outfit. 

Today I headed to shoreditch to prove just that dressed, as my friend on Instagram Pointed out,  like a pilgrim - perhaps it's because I felt like a survivor :)  








SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig