Wednesday 27 March 2013

MAC Lightful Collection finally reaches UK Shores!!!



Today is a glorious day, Previously only available in the US and Canada, Mac Lightfu; FINALLY comes to the UK. I have been campaigning for this for years, seriously see my video I made last year, joking I was " saving the last drop for my wedding day"... I have been trying to smuggle this in ever since I discovered it in Canada, only to find it not stocked in the UK.

This Miracle line will make your makeup look flawless, and your skin radiant. These asia inspired potions are infused with ' Marine Bright Formula'. What ever that means, the result however is a one stop lie in a bottle. Go GET IT. It will change your life.

MAC Says : "This unprecedented skin-brightening complex, made possible through our exclusive technology, improves clarity, evens pigmentation and creates perfectly luminous skin instantly and over time." - Girl, they aint Lyin...



The collection ranges from £20- £29 depending on what you go for. I suggest the Lightening Softening lotion and the Lightful Essence.
Yay So excited!
 See the hilarious makeup haul video of me testifying Lightful at 3 mins: Make Up Haul Lois & Magda
SHARE:
© LIFE BY LOIS | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig